Thursday 25 June 2009

...I had a dream

I had a dream the other night that Bob Dylan loved me and thought I was really cool.

I've suddenly lost all respect for Bob Dylan.



I also dreamed that I was starring in a movie about a bunch of hikers who get attacked by several large Grizzly bears. For realism, the director made us walk around the hills where there were several large, angry, very real Grizzly bears hanging around behind the bushes, kind of like the Bear Witch Project, only scary.

When I woke up my pussy cat was standing on my head.

.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 25 June 2009 at 13:53 , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

Mwah hah hah - sorry, I feel your pain, really I do....

 
At 25 June 2009 at 18:10 , Blogger Miles McClagan said...

Bob Dylan should fight a grizzly bear on PPV...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home