Thursday 21 May 2009

....fwoaarr!

I am in luuurrve, big time!!! Sorry Q, but I have a new partner, with whom I am about to start a long and productive relationship with (well the productivity bit is debatable). She's young, sassy, curvy, intelligent and designed to give maximum pleasure.

Love, thy name is HP Pavilion DV5-1223tx. Fwoaarr!


Things just weren't working out with my old notebook and she recently left me, completely shattered. Her replacement (an ex-work jobby exactly the same as the old one....only working) wasn't doing it for me either, so I hit the streets to look for a new partner, who was quite the bargain at $1479, With Intel Duo Core 2.15GHz, 2.0 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce 9200GS 512MB accelerator, 300GB HDD, 15.4" widescreen and Altec Lansing speakers, she's one dang hot mamma!


Now all I have to do is find the time to get to know her, which is a lot harder than it used to be. It's frustrating to think she's just lying there at home waiting for me to start pushing her buttons. These double-entendres are starting to make me feel sick so I'll stop now.


As you can probably already tell, this lovely classy new machine is not guaranteed to improve the quality of this blog.
.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 21 May 2009 at 20:29 , Blogger Miles McClagan said...

I wish I could say the same about the frigging BBC Microesque thing I'm lumbered with...

 
At 21 May 2009 at 21:28 , Blogger Catastrophe Waitress said...

gentlemen?
i think you will find that the correct term is actually:
phwoaaaarrr.

 
At 21 May 2009 at 21:35 , Blogger Terence McDanger said...

Altec Lansing sounds like a nasty Nazi commandant. So it does.

Easy with those dual cores now. Mind how you go.

 
At 22 May 2009 at 09:52 , Blogger Cinema Minima said...

Miles - BBC? I didn't know they made pooters.

Projectivist - I couldn't find it in the dictionary to check. Thanks for the clarification.

TMcD - Or a tank squad. Herr Mein Lansing!

 
At 22 May 2009 at 15:31 , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

I'm jealous. Very Jealous. Not of Mrs Q, per se, but of your new poota.

 
At 22 May 2009 at 15:31 , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

I'm jealous. Very Jealous. Not of Mrs Q, per se, but of your new poota.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home