Monday 16 March 2009

...please don't explain

Pauline + Hanson + Naked

Two of those words are disturbing enough as it is. 'Naked' is good, depending on who you happen to be looking at. But put all three words in a row and you've just created a monster that truly didn't need to rear it's head from the dark bowels and recesses of the entire history of human depravity. Alright, worst things happen in Zimbabwe, but only just.

Now I hope Pauline is highly succesful in sueing the paper and person responsible, so that no other newspaper editor will show such insolence toward the concept of taste and humanity. May she get millions. I'll even chip in a twenty if I have to.

It can be said of Australia that she takes her traditions more from the British than the American culture, and that, in my opinion, is generally a favourable arrangement. But if our tabloids are to adopt the British fascination with all things involving politicians + sex, I'll be handing in my passport and joining my bros in the shaky isles... and I'll go tomorrow to beat the rush. 'Politician', like 'parent' is a word that shouldn't even share the same sentence as the word 'sex', let alone have nude pictures circulating in the public domain.....





....unless of course we're talking about Kate Ellis.



Joking.....

....kind of.


.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 16 March 2009 at 17:34 , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

I feel all dirty now, and feel like I need to go and have a good long shower.

...and Kate Ellis, isn't she just the new Natasha Stott Despoja, an OK-attractive young thing instantly elevated to supermodel status just by comparing her to the uglies in parliament?

 
At 18 March 2009 at 13:29 , Blogger Hungry Hungry Hypocrite said...

I'm more a Sarah-Hanson Young type myself.

 
At 19 March 2009 at 11:22 , Blogger Femikneesm said...

Oh my FSM, I feel like I need to wash my brain now.

Also - I agree with HHH.

 
At 19 March 2009 at 19:56 , Blogger Catastrophe Waitress said...

every time i pop over to visit you, i spend half an hour trying to make that damn pool game work.

i refuse to read the instructions.
what's your best score, so that i can beat you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home