Tuesday 14 July 2009

...blog posse

I'm bored, so I'm gonna give all my regular readers (or at least the half dozen people who have ever commented on my blog) rapper names, so they can be even cooler. Not that they need to be cooler, I'm just bored is all.

Eleanor Bloom shall be "E-Boom".

Kath Lockett shall become "Queen LaChoccy", though that better suits the Kath before her brush with Dr. Evil. So "K-licious" will have to do (as lovely as she is, I don't mean anything naughty here. I'm purely concerned with everybody's coolness quotient).

The Hungry Hungry Hipocrite (aka Jon Brooks) shall be henceforth known as the "J-Beez-Da Hungry Hip-hopocrite".

Miles Mclagan shall be knighted "Sir Writesalot".

Lorna Lino shall be "Li-Lo" (not in the inflatable mattress sense but pronounced lee-lo, coz its so much cooler dat* that way).

The Projectivist shall be given the moniker, "The Mad Projecta" (nothing to do with her sanity here, which is in tip-top shape... from what I've gathered so far).

Terence McDanger doesn't need a lot of changing, but he shall be henceforth referred to as "T McDee".

I shall be "Pub Daddy"


But I assume I'll get shot one night as I leave the pub and now I think this whole rap name thing is far too dangerous. Dat's me, livin' on the edge and shit.

Yo.


Did I mention I'm bored?


*Note: hip spelling

.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 14 July 2009 at 12:39 , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

They're BRILLIANT, Pub Daddy!

K-licious is fine by me - it's one of the nicer things I've been called, that's for sure.....

 
At 14 July 2009 at 15:21 , Blogger Lad Litter said...

Cool rapper names that fit the idiom. But Lad being Celtic might present some difficulties for a 'hood lingo translation but feel free to have a go.

 
At 14 July 2009 at 16:16 , Blogger Cinema Minima said...

K-Licious - I suppose it makes a nice change to Fartbum.

Lad Litter - Hmmm tricky. How about "LL Cool L"?

 
At 14 July 2009 at 19:28 , Blogger Louise Bowers said...

I don't speak rap. I've even tried using the google translation site but didn't have any success. What is it about baggy trousers and gold jewellery that interfers with the ability to spell? I'll never know. Perhaps I should settle for the inflatable mattress name, at least I can explain that.

 
At 14 July 2009 at 20:22 , Blogger Miles McClagan said...

I'm afraid the only hood I'm in is on the end of a rather fetching Adidas top...

Although since the only rapetition these days is Jay Z, I think I can take him...

 
At 14 July 2009 at 22:10 , Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

bored ?

its Bastille Day - we're drinking FRENCH beer.

(have you got a link to that Beerhunter.blogspot guy called Michael Jackson?)

 
At 15 July 2009 at 17:48 , Blogger Baino said...

Oi, where's mine! I comment . .sometimes . .I'm more frequent thatn that Cavanite Irish Boghopper! (hmm wonder where he's gone?)

 
At 15 July 2009 at 18:50 , Blogger Cinema Minima said...

Li-Lo - I'm just learning. I wonder if theres a CAE course? It's the stuff with numb3rs in it that spins me out.

Sir Writesalot - It's the right time of year for some hoodie action. And it would take a pretty good effort to take on Jay-Z...whoever that is.

(just kidding. I loved his 'Grey Album').

BWCA-That's a pretty good rap name in itself...Brownie Wid CrayZ Aspiration? Welcome. Bon de jour Bastille!

Baino! Sorry 'bout that. You are a pub regular these days! How about "The Notorious B", kind of badass ganster shit, scare your enemies and stuff.

It's crap. I'll get back to you with a better one.

 
At 15 July 2009 at 21:24 , Blogger Catastrophe Waitress said...

i'm the sort of non-violent slightly insane person, which is almost the nicest sort of insane person going. but not the sort of person you'd want to leave in charge of vast sums of money or things that burn other things down.

what's happening with that whole
"I'm famous because they're going to film a blockbuster film in my house starring Nicole Kidman, Jeremy Clarkson and Jeannie Little"
hmmm?

 
At 15 July 2009 at 22:08 , Blogger iODyne said...

that film where Jeannie plays the stalker fan who nabs Nic (stretching her range to play a famous actress with stressed hair)
and takes her back to my 2-BR housing commission duplex in a bad postcode.
Clarkson plays a pizza delivery guy who goes to the wrong house and is taken hostage by the crazed stalker ...

 
At 16 July 2009 at 21:55 , Blogger Baino said...

Please do . .I'm happy with Bainster MC frankly

 
At 16 July 2009 at 22:55 , Blogger Cinema Minima said...

E-boom - Indeedy, da one wid da Rhymenocerus.

Ms P - It was a take on 'The Mad Professa' ,projecta, projectivist... never mind. He's more dub anyway.

And my house was gonna be famous, not me. A post coming.

FG Marshall - Bonjour. I like the film already. You can have my house to film it in if you give me lots of money.

Bainster MC - Done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home