Tuesday 21 July 2009

...my short and curlies

Short posts are fun.

It means I can blog regularly without having to take too much time out of my day. Brief observations and random thoughts are easy... not too deep, not too elaborate. More like mental drool than my old verbal diarrhea. Sometimes it requires restraint, but it's a fun challenge to try and get the message across in as few words as poss....

....In fact a few months ago I was feeling particularly bloggy so I jotted down the bare bones of about 30 posts in an hour or two. Thats right, I wrote these words last January. Bugger its hot out!

OK, not that long ago but I do lay down a lot of ideas in advance when my mind is going "blblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblb!"

.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 21 July 2009 at 18:07 , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

You do realise, don't you Pub Daddy, with a blog title like today's you're going to get all sorts of weirdos finding you, don't you?

 
At 21 July 2009 at 18:38 , Blogger Louise Bowers said...

Short blogs are ok but stale blogs...hmmmm!!!

 
At 21 July 2009 at 21:39 , Blogger Lad Litter said...

Good ol' recycling! I'm far too much of a crashing bore to write short posts. There's always got to be that little bit more useless detail...

 
At 22 July 2009 at 09:30 , Blogger Cinema Minima said...

KL - Well you found me didn't ya! ;O)

LL - hmmmmmm indeeed. Short posts=daily posts

LL - Recycling! Not sure how I feel about that. Useless detail is fun, but people do have short attention spa....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home