Tuesday 28 July 2009

...dear friend

Dear friend,

My name is Umbogumbo Smith and I call on you on this blessed day, praise Allah/God/Krishna/deity of your choice.

I am vice-president bank manager of Burkino Faso Legitimate Banking Arrangement and I write to tell you on this day that a client of mine, trusted billionaire and devoted family man Mr. Mowagimba Jones has tragincally died in private jet crash. As Mr. Jones had no family, he wanted to give his money away to lucky westerner and your email number came up in random email selection process. Hallelujah!

We would liek to inform you that we have 60 million dollars in trust and it now belong to you. Hail Jebus! Ifs God willing you are interest in the money you can reply to this email for further instruction, like your bank account number, password, pin number and all your family's credit card and pin number. Like many email from Nigeria, this one is not scam, because in God we trust and the Lord smiles our legitimate banking activity, and christians cannot be bad.

We know you have in your heart the good thinking and are kind and infected by compassion.

God bless!!!
Umbogumbo Smith
vice-president, Burkino Faso Legitimate Banking Arrangement

.

4 Comments:

At 28 July 2009 at 11:49 , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

Wow, it's great to hear that Umbogumbo Smith got the live kidney I sent him and has survived!

 
At 28 July 2009 at 18:18 , Blogger Louise Bowers said...

And you know what, somebody will send their banking details right after they've bought shares in loseyourmoney.com.

 
At 28 July 2009 at 20:11 , Blogger Baino said...

Bugger you - sendz moneez, famleez dead, bad man touched me in naughty playz. I am legit ..trutz me. My best friend, an accountant, sent $9,000 to a scam emailer . .I despair Hey found you on Red Bubble, my fave Tshirt place. Egselllent art! When yu sendz moneez will buyz paintingz. (If you sendz bank detailz and PIN)

 
At 28 July 2009 at 21:49 , Blogger Melanie Myers said...

Real? You were sent this? No, can't be, surely.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home