Thursday 27 August 2009

..all's quiet

Nothing to see here folks. Just me and the tubleweeds.

When I vowed to post daily (excluding weekends and probably public holidays) I had a sneaking suspicion that it might become a bit of a chore.

It's like my brain has lost it's creative spark and I'm finding it difficult to blog about anything. I'm sure it'll pass though, and some day soon I'm due to have about 50 ideas at the Pub one evening and jot them all down on a serviette to keep this thing going for a few more months.

While I generally have a shortish attention span, does everyone else also have "bad blog weeks" from time to time?

.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 27 August 2009 at 19:16 , Blogger Louise Bowers said...

Just add more alcohol, that will fix it.

 
At 28 August 2009 at 13:42 , Blogger Baino said...

It happens . . I'm struggling a bit too. I think it's three-yearitis . .

 
At 31 August 2009 at 13:54 , Blogger Kath Lockett said...

Shit yeah. This is my fifth year now and with 'real' work coming in, I'm struggling.

In fact, 'shit yeah' is the work I'm most proud of this month!

 
At 1 September 2009 at 02:09 , Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

I've been out here since '06 and I am starting to question my mandate...or come up with a mandate. I thought that I started Blogging to validate my parking ticket down here.

With all of the amino acids that I am hoarding they could have made thousands of butterflies..or a leg on a rhino or something..and no I don't know who "they" are.

Actually I understand why folks Tweet on Twitter..140 characters is sweet f*ck all and you could do that everyday for the rest of your life no problemo.

The question remains WHY? I quit Twitter after a few months because I found most people were cyberstalking celebrities or using it to link to their business or blogs or organisation. It was Facebook-Lite without all the family photos and those evil applications that the evil corporations use to dissect your clickstream.

Once the Winter returns for 7 months and it is like Pluto outside I will be posting my usual 15/mo...
but right now I am enjoying the oot-of-doors.

You could write every day but do you need to? You should only do it if you really want to...
switchin' to decaf :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home